Oct 30, 2008
hello.....
finally can post... like i told you my com broke down ... so i cannot post....haha.....HOLIDAYS ARE HReE....haha.... i very happy i can stay at home..... but very sad cannot see my friends....*sob sob* then i an chosen for drill competition .... it starts 1 nov... all the way to dec 12....and it is 3 days a week.... haha... so very tiring .... i am at my cousins place ....using com ....haha .... i was very so i came over....i got nthg else to say.... so... bb

1. Where would you go if someone sponsor you an air ticket?
USA.

2. What's your favourite thing to do?
be wif friends

3. Do you think money can buy happiness?

no...not really...byt maybe yes la...

4. If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be?
all my wants....

5. Things you can't live without:
friends, family, food, air, water, tv, handphone and FRIENDS.

6. What are you afraid to lose?
friends, family, food, air, water, tv, handphone and FRIENDS.

7. If you win 1 million dollars, what would you do?
i dont know...i will save some and then spend the rest on my wants...like hp, etc

8. What do you dream of doing in the future?
i dream of studying well...getting into JC... then move on and finally get a good job...

9. List down 3 good points about the person who gave you this survey.
arathi. brilliant. pretty. crazy.... haha...she's fun to be wif....

10. What makes you happy?
happiness

11. What type of person do you hate most?
the type of person i don't like.

12. If you have a super power, what would it be?
teleporter....haha .... its dum

13. Would you go for happiness or money?
happiness....

14. Who do you think is the most important people in your life?
FriendsandFamily

15. If you have a boyfriend, would you die for him?
dunno

16. Who's the last person who hugged you?
cousin sister. i just did

17. What is one thing you want to do badly now?
dunno

18. Who are you close to?
friends.
19. Are you courageous enough to tell a person that you like him/ her?

depends on how well i know him i guess.

20. If you can do one thing all over again, what would it be?
primary school....i love it ....

7 things that scare you:
1.Silence
2.indah with hare hair all over
3.Fire
4.Mum when she is angry
5. teachers who scare me
6. my cousins ringtone
7.Getting into trouble

7 things that you like most:
1.FRIENDS
2.FAMILY
3.Milo
4.blog
5.school...at times
6.afra's blanglas
7.going out wif friends

7 important things in your room:
1.my clothes
2.Bed
3.computer
4.Table
5.Books
6.Scrapbook
7.ME!

7 random facts about me:
1.I am crazy.
2.I am in love wif pirinthahs dog
3.I like science
4.I love my friends
5.I study better in a not very quiet , not very noisy environment
6.I miss my primary school friends like hell
7.I love to eat

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1.go crazy.
2.go crazy.
3.go crazy.
4.go crazy.
5.go crazy.
6.go crazy.
7.go crazy...haha

7 things I can do:
1.Read
2.Be crazy
3.Talk
4.Argue
5.Annoy people
6. Embarass people
7. Make people laugh

7 things I can't do:
1. stop being crazy
2. stop talking to friends
3. slap my cousins face
4. stop annoying my brothers
5. stop calling people bangla
6. stop chatting on msn
7.i dunnoing

7 things you're attracted by the opposite sex:
1.Don't you wish you knew?
2.Don't you wish you knew?
3.Don't you wish you knew?
4.Don't you wish you knew?
5.Don't you wish you knew?
6.Don't you wish you knew?
7. Don't you wish you knew?

7 things I always say:
1. Shut up
2. Freak
3. no
4. Crap
5. huh
6. Shit
7. Whatever

7 people to do this:
1. yvonne
2. sumitra
3. jumana
4. Lakshmi
5. sunthari
6. juliana
7. and some other ppl who want to do an d have a blog like tis ppl





Tagboard





Archives
Previous Posts:
hi ppl,i never blog for 4 days... cause my com bre... FRIDAYhey,i never post yesterday loh.cause my com ... hey ppl,today went to skool. so unfair my bros can... i hate geography.
Previous Months:
October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009 December 2009 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010

Profile
BENITAA (:
I'm a happy girl. :D I love my friends and family! Thank God for placing them in my life. Sixteen on 290411. Fairfield Sec. Child of God. (:
(Short/long infos, depends on you)
Tumblr
Affiliates
arathi
Lakshmi akka
gouthamen
yvonne
sunthari akka
Ellysha
Indah
Joanna
alisha
sarah akka
Credits
Layout by: Swsfen Personal Blog Bascodes: ★CRUSHthespeaker Banners from: TheFadingNight Blockquote codes: SleepingToys Colour codes: Cbox.ws