|
Nov 15, 2008
Opps!i forgot to post yesterday.cause i went to my mother's friend's house to help out in the decoration.today is the aunty's daughter's first birthday.the baby very very cute. LOL.Then today is the birthday.I will going 4 the birthday party later.then after I came back i was too tired to post.yesterday was normal.lolk bbgtg...........................
|
Tagboard
Archives
Previous Posts:
hey there,today was a awesome day.i woke up at 7 1...
hello pplWOW finally i am back frm GB campyay...we...
hitoday got nthg muchwoke up very earlygot up at 7...
hey,i never post for 2 days....cause i just too la...
hi, today woke up at 12... then went to church...t...
hi,i just finished watching movie....ok let me sta...
hi ppl, i very happy today... because my...
hello.....finally can post... like i told you my c...
hi ppl,i never blog for 4 days... cause my com bre...
FRIDAYhey,i never post yesterday loh.cause my com ...
Previous Months:
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
December 2009
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
|
Profile
BENITAA (:
I'm a happy girl. :D
I love my friends and family! Thank God for placing them in my life.
Sixteen on 290411. Fairfield Sec. Child of God. (:
(Short/long infos, depends on you)
Tumblr
Affiliates
arathi
Lakshmi akka
gouthamen
yvonne
sunthari akka Ellysha
Indah
Joanna
alisha
sarah akka
Credits
Layout by:
Swsfen
Personal Blog
Bascodes:
★CRUSHthespeaker
Banners from:
TheFadingNight
Blockquote codes:
SleepingToys
Colour codes:
Cbox.ws
|